Joomla is one of WordPress’s most significant rivals. Joomla, like WordPress, is a free and open-source CMS (Content Management System) used for web content publishing. Joomla was introduced for the first time in 2005. It is written in PHP, and the application framework used to create Joomla is referred to as a View – Controller web application.
WordPress is also a free and Open-Source Content Management System. It debuted in 2003. 42%of the websites are built on WordPress so you could imagine the market share of WordPress. Despite WordPress’ dominance, Joomla retains a user base.
Let’s look at the dividing lines between Joomla and WordPress.
- WordPress is connected with MySQL or Maria DB database while Joomla is connected to Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) software design patterns and techniques.
- Whereas WordPress does not support multiple languages, Joomla is multilingual and effectively manages many languages.
- WordPress is good for blogging and Joomla seem to be friendly for bloggers.
- Managing WordPress is easier for beginners where Joomla is more complex than WordPress and it takes time to learn.
- WordPress is developed on very secure code, it responds to security threats very quickly where it is similar with joomla in terms of security strength.
Get your Cloud, Server Software Installations, and Deployment Services from https://www.helptoinstall.com/