PHP frameworks, such as Luminas and Symfony, are used to write Magento, which is an open source e-commerce platform.
Magento was first made available to the public in the year 2008.
Magento development is expensive when compared to its competitors since it necessitates the use of highly qualified IT professionals to ensure that the platform delivers the best and most accurate performance possible.
Among the most highly recommended e-commerce platforms, Magento is among the most popular. Even though WordPress is capable of supporting extensive e-commerce features, it does not provide a built-in platform like Magento. Let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Magento.
- Add-on features that may not be available on all systems.
- User-friendliness on mobile devices.
- Magento’s user community is enormous and extremely adaptable.
- Scalable! Magento is capable of anticipating the increase of the product line as well as the expansion of the customer base.
- When compared to its competitors, it is expensive.
- Finding genuine Magento developers is a difficult endeavour.
- It takes a significant amount of time because modifications are more difficult to implement when compared to other platforms.
- Magento must be hosted on a dedicated server, and this is required by Magento.
5 Better Substitutes of Magento
- Salesforce CommerceCloud
- Woo Commerce
- Big Commerce
Get the World-class quality Magento Installation Service hassle-free from https://www.helptoinstall.com/magento-installation-service/