ISPConfig is a free and open-source hosting control panel that only works with Linux. It is a popular Control Panel line that includes cPanel and Plesk. It was created by the business ISPConfig UG and is released under the BSD licence. In the year 2005, the German company Projektfarm BmbH launched the ISP project. PHP is used to create the ISP configuration.
Linux Distributors that serves ISPConfig
ISPConfig’s Web-based interface is there to manage,
- Domain Name System (DNS)
Best Hosts for ISPConfig
- A2 Hosting
Services and Features of ISPConfig
- It has the specs to control single or multiple servers from a single control panel
- DNS Server Management (BIND, Powerdns)
- Virtual Server Management for open v2 servers
- Website statistics with webalizer and AW stats
- Configuration mirroring and clusters
- Web Server Management for Apache HTTP Server and Nginx
- Mail Server Manangement (with Virtual Mail useers) with spam and antivirus using postfix (software) and Dovecot (software)
- Administrator, reseller, client and mail-user login
Helptoinstall’s team of experts is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to install and deploy cloud and server software.
Check-in to https://www.helptoinstall.com/ispconfig-installation-service/ for getting your ISPConfig Installation Service.